A webhosting service is a service where you can maintain your own website, online shop, forum, use email and much more. In short, Web hosting is a service that allows you to communicate in a normal web environment. In simple terms, our webhosting service means a website with email and databases.
Stable and fast systems
Thanks to our stable and fast systems, we can guarantee that there will be no interruptions of more than five minutes and that the loading of the pages will always start in less than a second (except for pre-announced maintenance). The Customer is entitled to a refund if the promised level of service is not reached in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
Our hosting service is connected to the Internet with a very fast 1000 Mbps connection to 100 Gbit/s backbone network. The average network response time to Finland is less than 0.1 seconds. In addition, the network vendor guarantees a 99.99% up-to-date warranty on the network.
Excellent customer service and 24/7 on-call service
Our customer service responds to technical problems in the service during customer service hours in less than an hour. All messages will be answered no later than the next weekday.
Our services have 24/7 on-call services every day of the year and at all times (24/7). Our on-call service responds to all serious disturbances in less than an hour, regardless of day and time.
Robust data security
Our servers and systems use highly effective commercial security applications and methods to counter both small and large and very recent security threats. Our years of experience is always protecting our servers against security threats.
- An active app firewall aims to prevent attempts to infiltrate servers in the early stages, spam of forums and guestbooks, and many different attempts to add malware or viruses to servers. The firewall updates the latest security vulnerabilities in web applications and information about dangerous users on a daily basis.
- Several active security software that continuously monitors the server and scans files in case of malware and viruses.
- Numerous security reinforcements related to .PHP environment, process management and user rights to prevent a wide range of different attack methods.
- Daily security updates to server applications and kernel. Thanks to the commercial solutions we use, we are also able to install daily security updates at the core of the server, which is the most common target for malware.
- In addition, servers use a wide range of security software and methods that counter a variety of threats, from denial of service attacks to hardware-level attacks.
- Our customer service and management system are protected by effective protections and methods that are only used to being seen in the systems of banks, police and defence forces.
Powerful spam filtering
Our servers use powerful and multi-part spam filtering. This will provide a very effective spam filtering and almost completely spam-free service.
- Prevent senders with errors from delivering messages with errors in e-mail settings. Spammers' settings are often incorrect.
- Blocking forwarding by known spammers. The list of well-known spammers is constantly updated.
- The Junk E-mail Filter filters the spam that has passed with the accuracy that the user wants. SpamAssasin settings can be edited from the control panel.
- Powerful servers: at least 24 processors and 128 GB of RAM.
- A Finnish high-end datacenter (Datacenter Park Helsinki). In addition, there is a secure and highly reliable European datacenter with over 15,000 servers. You can read more about the European datacenter we use www.evoswitch.com address.
- Uninterrupted power supply (automatic generators).
- Continuous very fast and secure file doubling (RAID 1+0).
- Regular backups.
- control panel, which is very versatile and easy to use (cPanel).
- Manage email accounts, subdomains, name services, and more (cPanel)
- phpMyAdmin database management.
- An application archive that can be used to install the most common web applications (Softaculous) with just a few clicks.
- Website builder that make it easy to create pages through a few steps (SitePad and cPanel Site Publisher).
- Unlimited backups within the disk space of the hosting package.
- Daily visitor statistics (Awstats).
- FTP connection.
- SSH and SFTP connection (for file management).
- GIT version control.
E-mail and calendar
- Webmail (RoundCube).
- Push-Email (IMAP IDLE).
- Anti-spam (SpamAssasin, RBL, BoxTrapper).
- E-mail lists, voice mail, and redirects.
- Remote e-mail access (POP3 and IMAP).
- Outgoing server (SMTP).
- Apache 2.4+ (LiteSpeed Web Server in enterprise plans).
- HTTP/2 (HTTP/3 in enterprise projects).
- PHP and its version and module selection (4.4-5.6, 7.4 and 8.0+).
- Node.js (9, 10, 11, 12 and 16.13+).
- GD2 Image Editing Library.
- ImageMagick image editing app.
- MySQL 5.7+ / MariaDB 10.3+ database server.
- Ruby and its version selection (1.8, 1.9, 2.2 and 2.4).
- Ruby is Rails (under the support of cPanel).
- Python and its version selection (2.7, 3.6 and 3.7).
- Perl 5 (CGI).
- Server Side Includes.
- .htaccess support.
- Rewrite Support (mod_rewrite).
- Crontab timeds.
- Zend, ionCube, cURL support.
Application archive: Softaculous
With the app archive, you can easily and effortlessly install over 300 different apps through the control panel with one click!
A complete list of apps and their versions can be found www.softaculous.com/softaculous/softwares the address. The application archive is provided by a separate manufacturer and we have no control over its contents. The application archive is designed to facilitate the first installing of the most common programs. Applications should be updated on an application-by-application basis after the first installation.